Imagine you’re a professional athlete, do you feel you’d perform your best if you were not happy? Would your motivation, confidence and mindset be focused on winning? The quote below by Dina Asher Smith says it all.
Can you perform your best (sport, business & life) if you are not healthy?
A few things for you to think about:
- Do you do the minimum recommended amount of 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise a week? (NHS)
- Do you do the minimum recommended amount of twice weekly strengthening exercises? (NHS)
- Do you eat a balanced diet within the number of calories recommended for your body each week? (calorie calculator)
- Do you sleep for the minimum recommended number of 7 hours a night? (Sleep Foundation)
- Are you kind to yourself? Do you look to build your confidence, mindset and motivation?
- Do you build healthy relationships? Do you have supportive people around you? Do you look to talk to others and make new connections?
How hungry are you to win and succeed at whatever it is you are working towards? If you’re not hungry and motivated you cannot perform your best.
I hope this post was of value to you. I’d love to hear your thoughts, please do send me a message on Instagram (simonjamescoaching).
Thank you for reading.